MostWanted Clan Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to My MW Family =)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Felice (83)
Download Fraps & How to use it I_vote_lcapDownload Fraps & How to use it I_voting_barDownload Fraps & How to use it I_vote_rcap 
ThirdKiDd (41)
Download Fraps & How to use it I_vote_lcapDownload Fraps & How to use it I_voting_barDownload Fraps & How to use it I_vote_rcap 
silentloud (40)
nicolites (29)
Legion (12)
lixe0611 (11)
r3m_10 (11)
BTS_angella (11)
MoMoBanana (10)
Ms.Psycho (6)
Latest topics
» BOI WARNING WISDOM
Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 pm by Waryor

» MW SD champion pics
Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 am by Waryor

» Little Somthing weird EB
Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 am by Magnolia

» To MW :)
Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am by Goldfish

» Clanwar with Legion (2-0)
Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am by Goldfish

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Download Fraps & How to use it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felice
Admin
Felice

Download Fraps & How to use it Empty
PostSubject: Download Fraps & How to use it   Download Fraps & How to use it I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:58 am

Step 1:
Just click the link to download it.
DOWNLOAD FRAPS

Step 2:
Unzip it and extract it.

Step 3:
Open the containing folder, Install and Run it.

Step 4:
click on the screen shot tab, this should show up
Download Fraps & How to use it Fraps
Tells where movies will be saved, just be sure to make it easily accessible.

Step 5:
Download Fraps & How to use it Fraps2
The hotkey, is the key you press to start recording movies. Follow the same setting shown in the picture. Press F9 to disable and enable recording.

TIPS: Fraps is a taxing program on the computer. If your computer has a hard time running multiple programs, the Fraps video quality will suffer.

Quote :
If you still have any more questions regarding this, don't hesitate to message me or just kindly reply on this thread and i will reply as soon as i get your message. Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down

Download Fraps & How to use it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MostWanted Clan Philippines :: Download Section-
Jump to: