MostWanted Clan Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to My MW Family =)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Felice (83)
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_lcapGrand EB and Promotional Campaign I_voting_barGrand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_rcap 
ThirdKiDd (41)
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_lcapGrand EB and Promotional Campaign I_voting_barGrand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_rcap 
silentloud (40)
nicolites (29)
Legion (12)
lixe0611 (11)
r3m_10 (11)
BTS_angella (11)
MoMoBanana (10)
Ms.Psycho (6)
Latest topics
» BOI WARNING WISDOM
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 pm by Waryor

» MW SD champion pics
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 am by Waryor

» Little Somthing weird EB
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 am by Magnolia

» To MW :)
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am by Goldfish

» Clanwar with Legion (2-0)
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am by Goldfish

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grand EB and Promotional Campaign

Go down 
2 posters

Agree or Disagree?
Yes, that would be a nice idea
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_lcap100%Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No, I disagree
Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_lcap0%Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Felice
Admin
Felice

Grand EB and Promotional Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Grand EB and Promotional Campaign   Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 pm

We would like to organize a small eyeball event in a venue that is convenient and accessible to all players who would like to participate.

1) Grand EB.

The first ever grand eyeball meeting of Blackshot Players in PH Server. We couldn't think of any venue more convenient than SM Mall of Asia, in Pasay City Philippines. We will inquire Internet Cafes in the place if they can cater such a small event like this. Probably, everyone who will participate must pay a rent for the computer use.

No money shall be solicited by any of organizing clans, especially from my clan MostWanted.

FOR CLANS who will participate, you can do the following: (these are just suggestions, just so we can make this look like a professional meet)
- Bring your own Clan Banner
- Wear your clan t-shirt

FOR CLANLESS PEOPLE:
- You can join any bandwagon, it's ideal that you talk and plan with the clan you're most close to .
- Of course bring cash, for the pc rent and any other activities.

Please keep in mind that we're not planning for a tournament, so no money shall be involved. We'll just play there and meet the BS PH people.

2) Small Promotional Campaign for Blackshot Online.

We've waited so long for Garena to start campaigning Blackshot Online here in our country, but unfortunately it's kinda taking them too long. No tournaments, No anything about BS.

I've got an idea from a forumer here in our Forum Section that we might start something that we can give Blackshot Online in return to what they've given to us. It's clear to us that Blackshot is not that popular yet in our country but why not make it popular if we, the players, can help make it so?

We're thinking of distributing BS Posters and CD Installers to internet Cafes or any passer bys in Mall Of Asia or anywhere near the place as a part of the EB.

Each participating clan must burn at least 20 copies of Blackshot Installer and 5 copies of Blackshot Posters to give away.

I know this is crazy but you know it's kinda cool meeting the people you've played with in the game.

So Moderators, BS Team, Garena,
We would like to ask if may allow us to start such an event.

To all the players, we would like to know if you're interested in the first place.

Sincerely,
The MostWanted Clan.

Last edited by Felice on Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThirdKiDd
Admin
ThirdKiDd

PostSubject: Re: Grand EB and Promotional Campaign   Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am

Good Idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mostwantedbs.darkbb.com
Felice
Admin
Felice

PostSubject: Re: Grand EB and Promotional Campaign   Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

*Heres an update*

Silentloud:
Quote :
"ok guys, here is the current update in our plan:

exactly 2:30pm (this day)

i went to mineski infinity and mineski grounds to inquire

it really is an overwhelming place seeing professional gamers in the fields of DOTA, HON and COD4..

anyways up until now 2:52pm i am waiting for the guy who is managing the place..

and i talked to the desk girl to ask some questions if their place can be held with a mini event like what were planning to, and she told me it is possible.

the place hosted many events so far

i also asked if i can install Blackshot or give them installers, and they said they can with the permission of the whoever is managing the place

The PC rent is 30php per hour

i also talked with some mineski players and gave me some advice.
they said we must go to their website and post what we have in mind.

i will update this thread later when i got a chance to talk to the boss here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*guys, kung pde sana samahan nio ako pumunta ulit d2 bukas, kc pgka uwi ko mag bburn nako ng mga installers. Mas magiging interesting kc kung may ksama ako, hirap kc pag ako lng nag sasalita tpos mga kausap ko d2 4-5 players ng mineski or sa mga boss d2 nkaka intimidate kc.. huhu >.<
kht cno pde bsta available kau bukas.. hirap kc mag introduce ng game d2 eh"

guys may naisip pa ako na mgandang idea dun..

npancn ko kc ung place ng mineski is mostly ung mga andun mgkakasama cla naglalaro.. by groups.

so what if pumunta tayo dun 6-12 people tpos maglaro tayo dun mismo, mag install ng BS at mag laro..

we can create a scenery there at lahat ng andun is manunuod sa laro natin..magiging interesado ung mga players mag laro dn ng blackshot!..it would be a large impact in promoting the game itself

at the same time after ng match mg bbgy tayo ng mga installers..

please need ko ng help nio. "

GUYS KUNG SINO MAN NASA MANILA AREA DYAN NA PWEDE SUMAMA KAY SILENT, PLEASE PAKI-PM NALANG SYA IN GAME OR POST KAYO DITO. YUNG MGA PLAYERS NA GUSTO MATULOY TONG EB NA TO, PLEASE COOPERATE. SALAMAT PO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand EB and Promotional Campaign   Grand EB and Promotional Campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand EB and Promotional Campaign
Page 1 of 1